Work Happy Podcast: Episode 2
With over half a decade of experience at Co-op, Rebecca Sykes has been taking strides to overhaul their approach to communications among their 70,000 colleagues. While this is no small task, the rewarding nature of celebrating their team’s stories has driven the creation of such campaigns as ‘Safer Stores, Safer Colleagues’, and their contributions to diversity and inclusion.
In this second episode of ‘Work Happy’ Rebecca goes in depth on the introduction and implementation of Office 365 and how it’s already led to tangible benefits, as well as her approach to the difficult task of benchmarking the success of internal communications campaigns.
This episode covers
- Modernising Co-op’s comms protocols with Office 365
- The benefits of spreading messaging across different channels
- Benchmarking and measuring the success of comms campaigns
- Co-op’s dedicated support for colleagues’ mental health
- What to expect from “the next normal”
- Shifts in the job market and locations of their colleagues
Moving away from tradition
Two sides of comms
Colleagues at the heart