Work Happy Podcast: S2 – Episode 5
Pearson is an educational company with a rich, 177 year history, and the global reach of its over-20k full time employees has impacted an unfathomable number of students. As a company ahead of its time in utilising video, flexi-time and WFH, they’ve quite literally written the book on remote working.
We’re joined by Kim England, VP Global Employee Communications, to share the incredible plethora of ways that Pearson are epitomising the culture of Work Happy, their Remote Working Manifesto, measuring engagement on their well-populated social platform, and much more.
This episode covers
- Keeping connected to a massive, global workforce
- Flexible working & identifying your best working hours
- Pearson’s social network Jive, and how it’s keeping their staff connected
- Evolving Pearson’s long-standing values to reflect modern working
- Supporting employee wellbeing through events, tailored content, and music
Stay for the People
Remote Working Manifesto
Getting the best of tech
Dialogue and Transparency