Work Happy Podcast: S2 – Episode 4
For a business the size of GSK operating around the globe, the comms challenges around language are more than just tone of voice – translating their messaging throughout the multinational pharmaceutical giant is a vital step for Communications Director Cheryl Field.
With around 20k employees in the Pharma Supply Chain section of the business alone, finding the right channels and tools is key to spreading the essential messages to every corner of the company.
Cheryl joins Alex this week on Work Happy to discuss the 3-pronged approach to measuring engagement, the growing prominence of video content, and how to reach the thousands of employees who aren’t desk-based.
This episode covers
- Managing comms in a 20k-strong organisation
- Delivering messages to staff without company devices
- The prominence of video as a messaging tool
- Overcoming language barriers in a multi-lingual, multinational business
- Balancing a single point of contact vs appearing where your audience is
What is Work Happy
Importance of Translation
Technology and People