Work Happy Podcast: Episode 8
Our guest this week, BT’s Lauren Tiller, is a Communications and Engagement Manager in IT, and has been helping to lead a transformation in the tools used, liaising with comms teams and ‘Digital Champions’ to help implement them most effectively.
Joining us on this week’s episode of the Work Happy podcast, she delves into the positive impact that video has brought to BT’s internal communications and training, how their Digital Champions have helped them to identify the ideal tech solutions through early access trials, and how BT stay ahead of the game in offering mental health and wellbeing support to staff.
This episode covers
- Encouraging a gradual shift from traditional platforms towards new comms solutions
- The rise of video, an information delivery format here to stay
- BT’s tech champions leading the team’s uptake of new platforms
- How BT tracks and uses data to engage more with their team as they change processes
- BT’s approach to home and flexible working, and how it may evolve in the future
Employees as customers
Skype to teams
Video for learning
Intranet at the heart
Enjoy not endure