On average about 80% of business requirements for technology solutions can be met through buying software as a service (SaaS) solutions with the remaining 20% requiring – usually costly and time consuming – software development 

Hitting the sweet spot between software-and-a-service (SaaS) solutions and fully bespoke ground up development, the Microsoft Power Platform allows developers to build out business logic using prebuilt, pretested functional components. This allows developers to fast-track customised software development, delivering business benefit to you and your employees at pace and with minimal risk. 

 The Power Platform can help to build apps that empower your team within minutes.  

KEY BENEFITS

The Microsoft Power Platform benefits to your business include: 

  • Combining Power Apps and Power Automate allows you to empower employees by bridging gaps in technology processes, for example, submit expenses, request leave or request approval for travel using PowerApps and Power Automate to manage the notification and approval processes. 
  • The flexibility of the Power Platform allows you minimise cost while still tailoring applications to your specific needs.  

 

KEY FEATURES 

Power Automate: Gives you powerful workflow automation – feeding directly in your apps with a no-code approach that connects to hundreds of popular existing apps and services.  

Power Apps: Allow you or your partners to build apps in hours, not months– apps that easily connect to data, use Excel-like expressions to add logic, and run on the web, iOS, and Android devices. 

Canvas and Power Apps Portals: Can be harnessed for more complex applications from building an in-house CRM Application, Incident Management, or Inventory and Supply Chain applications.  

Minimal risk and effort: There is no need to write code as Power Automate and Apps use user interface and formulabased logic 

Streamline working practice: Resolve gaps in employees day-to-day processes with a PowerApp, for example, built directly in Teams. 

Request approval: Via a button in an email for expenses, leave, or spend using pre-defined Power Automate templates and workflows. 

Speed: Create business applications quickly without costly expenditure on custom development. 

Integration: Enjoy seamless integration of Power Automate with PowerAppsPowerApps itself integrates with – for example – Business Applications SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Dropbox, and SmartSheet. With hundreds of connectors available, you can seamlessly use all of these without having to write any code. 

Multi device and secure: Employees can interact with PowerApps from any device with seamless multifactor authentication to ensure data is kept secure. 

HERE TO HELP

Connect Remote Employees with Yammer and Teams

Connect Remote Employees with Yammer and Teams

Read more
Support

Support

With you, all the way; our full-service offer means bespoke support for your organisation.

Read more
 O365 Employee Engagement Guide

O365 Employee Engagement Guide

Read more
Get The Most Out of Your Internal Comms Tech

Get The Most Out of Your Internal Comms Tech

Read more