Colleagues can now:
designated location to access all company messaging, communication and resources for daily work needs
REAch2 is a charitable organisation and the UK’s largest Primary School Academy Trust with 55+ schools and 1400 staff and 21,000 pupils.
REAch2 were focused on developing a brand-new intranet platform which would be utilised across the Trust academy, support and teaching staff. Whilst the intranets main function would be an information portal, the Trust also wanted to create a united culture across the organisation helping employees feel part of a connected REAch2 environment.
Ahead of Silicon Reef’s involvement, there was no intranet platform across the organisation. The team worked solely from email with large policy documents and file sharing going through their email system. This approach led to duplication and people saving and using onto outdated information.
As the Trust grew, the business needed to easily share and communicate the CEO’s messages across the UK team.
A new REAch2 SharePoint intranet solution offered the answer to the business communication and culture challenges.
After our ‘discovery’ review phase with REAch2 it became clear that through our partnership with Attollo – an out of the box SharePoint platform, we would be able to build a system that would deliver on all the REAch2 requirements. This approach would also allow for future growth and expansion as the organisation scales.
Working closely with the REAch2 team, together we outlined the information architecture and designs in the initial planning phase. This included:
- Technical analysis of the M365 tenant setup for deployment of Attollo baseline solution.
- Site content template review to establish the key content that will be required for each content owner.
- Design and branding alignment of the site for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Deployment of the Attollo solution into the REAch2 M365 tenant.
- Diagnose Stage – training and support for site launch with key site owners.
- Colleagues now have a single platform to access all company messaging and resources.
- During the first month of launch, traffic spiked with over 250+ visits in one single day.
“We worked with Silicon Reef and Attollo to develop our intranet. Not having anything in place previously, I valued Alex’s experience and prompting where needed to make sure everything was ready for launch. We now have an intranet which is used across REAch2 Academy Trust.”
Jo Gouldthorpe, HR Business Partner