Senior Microsoft 365 Consultant
- Location: Kingston on Thames / Chester
- Salary: £45,000-£60,000 pa + Company Profit Share Bonus Scheme
- Flexible hours/remote working, with travel to Kingston or Chester on a semi-regular basis
- Full Time 40 hours per week
- Unlimited holiday allowance
Silicon Reef are a Microsoft Partner consultancy based in the UK with clients all over the world. We started our journey in March 2016 and we have ambitions to grow to be one of the world’s leading consultancies in modern workplace design & implementation and applications for business.
We focus on the great things that tech can bring to a modern workforce and help our clients to build tools that automate processes and create opportunities for remote and flexible working cultures to succeed using, but not limited to, the Microsoft Stack.
We are looking for an individual to join our consultant team and work on multiple projects and help us to design world changing applications, solutions, tools and systems that enable a modern workforce.
- Act as the first point of contact for our clients throughout the project delivery process, you will be dealing a lot with the people and relationships side of the business as well as the technical side.
- Collaborate with staff to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions using SharePoint Online and other Office 365 (M365) tools
- Evaluate Office 365 (M365) capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features in SharePoint related solutions inclusive of but not limited to OneDrive, Delve, Power Automate, Office 365 Groups and Teams, Planner and OneNote across internal and external facing sites and supported platforms (Windows, Mac, IOS, Android)
- Provide SharePoint Online architectural and technical product expertise
- Identify opportunities for business process automation/collaboration and provide solutions that drive adoption, streamline processes and facilitate communications
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint Online related problems and escalate incidents as necessary
- Perform administration activities such as site provisioning, permissions management, site collection configuration, and other system administration tasks
- Communicate and collaborate with staff to ensure the continuous adoption of new and existing solutions and to maximize the full functionality of the SharePoint platform
- Plan, coordinate, and deliver training and support to end users for SharePoint Online solutions
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of Microsoft experience deploying SharePoint solutions
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint fundamentals such as sites (classic, modern), apps, audiences, libraries, lists, views, forms, workflows, metadata, web parts, style sheets, and master pages
- Discovery techniques for requirements gathering and user research methods and strategies
- Ability to interpret client requirements, proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions
- A good understanding of what a people first approach means
- Experience with OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups & Teams
- Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes. Documentation is vital to this role.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong customer relationship and problem-solving skills (independent and able to adjust to changing priorities)
- Solid communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge and skills around creating and implementing Power Platform solutions.
- Previous consultancy experience or knowledge of the differences between corporate world and consultancy world.
- You are someone who considers themselves a “do-er”
- A passion for technology and its application in modern workplace.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Ability to create solutions based on user requirements and problems
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Azure B2B collaboration
- Experience with Modern Workflow and Forms solutions for Office 365
- Change management and user adoption skills
- A desire to speak at public events and become an ambassador for the company
- Demonstrate you are able to grow a network of people relevant to our industry.
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV and a covering note describing why you think you would be great for the job.