- Salary: £70k pa + Company Profit Share Bonus Scheme + Pension + Health Care
- Flexible hours & remote working possible – Commutable to Kingston upon Thames / Cambridge
- Full Time 40 hours per week
- Unlimited holiday allowance
Silicon Reef deliver expert SharePoint and Microsoft change that helps your workforce strike an effective balance between work, life and play.
We have teams working in our offices across the UK in Kingston upon Thames, Cambridge and Bournemouth, and at home.
We are looking for an individual to lead our development team, work on projects and help us create a world class agency.
- Lead the development team by providing support and guidance to the other team members.
- Help to define personal development plans for the development team members that are aligned with Silicon Reefs strategic goals.
- Help define processes and ways of working for the successful delivery of projects to the highest standard.
- Lead continuous improvement workshops with the developers to ensure the processes and techniques adopted are the most effective and efficient.
- Act as the first point of escalation for any issues raised by the developer team.
- Approve and assist with pre-sales, costing and creation of statements of work.
- Work with our clients throughout the project delivery process that you are working on or assisting with.
- Collaborate with staff to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions using SharePoint Online and other Microsoft 365 tools.
- Evaluate M365 capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features in SharePoint related solutions inclusive of but not limited to OneDrive, Delve, Power Automate, Office 365 Groups and Teams, Planner, Viva and OneNote across internal and external facing sites and supported platforms (Windows, Mac, IOS, Android)
- Provide SharePoint Online architectural and technical product expertise.
- Identify opportunities for business process automation/collaboration and provide solutions that drive adoption, streamline processes and facilitate communications.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint Online related problems and escalate incidents as necessary.
- Communicate and collaborate with staff to ensure the continuous adoption of new and existing solutions and to maximize the full functionality of the SharePoint platform.
- Plan, coordinate, and support the team in training and supporting end users for SharePoint Online solutions.
Essential Skills Required
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint development practices particularly SPFx, Typescript, SharePoint Rest API’s.
- Strong front end development skills including NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3 SASS, UI frameworks.
- Full SDLC experience using Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines, Understanding of UX principles.
- Strong provisioning experience using PowerShell, Office365 CLI or REST API.
- Team leader experience in a software development environment.
- Microsoft Certification desirable.
- Experience creating and using Power Automate flows.
- Experience creating Power Apps.
- Experience of developing against the Microsoft Graph (especially Graph SDKs and endpoints, OAuth, Azure Active Directory, MSAL/ADAL libraries etc.)
- Strong capability in SharePoint search – Managed Properties, Crawled Properties, search queries, and search web parts.
- Minimum of 5 years of Microsoft experience deploying SharePoint solutions.
- Experience of running and working on projects using the Agile methodology.
- Ability to interpret client requirements, proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions.
- A good understanding of what a people-first approach means.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong customer relationship and problem-solving skills (independent and able to adjust to changing priorities).
- Solid communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- You are someone who considers themselves a “do-er” but you also have strategic awareness.
- Experience with pre-sales and presenting solutions to existing and potential customers.
If you think you have what it takes please send your CV and a covering note describing why you think you would be great for the job.