Silicon Reef deliver expert SharePoint and Microsoft change that helps your workforce strike an effective balance between work, life and play.
We have teams working in our offices across the UK in Kingston upon Thames, Chester and Bournemouth, and at home.
The .Net Developer role is a 3 month contract position based in either our Kingston Upon Thames or Chester office and will report to our Technical Director.
We are looking for a .NET Developer who can come in and help deliver medium to large projects from day one.
- Working as part of the Dev team you will help work through backlogs, alpha testing and delivery of documentation around the project
- Working on technical designs
- Strong knowledge of C# .Net including MVC
- Knowledge of DevOps and Agile processes
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online architecture
- Preferable knowledge of Azure set up, administration and resources
- Preferable knowledge of VSTS, Git and using it to deploy builds
- Preferable knowledge of PowerShell Scripting, PnP Provisioning and using it with SharePoint
- Preferable knowledge of SPFx and Modern Components.
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to effectively manage themselves and others without support
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with others
- To build upon and better existing processes, to make their own mark in the team